We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Unfortunately, there are compatibility issues between some users' browsers and Adobe PDF viewers. In order to help resolve these issues, please follow the instructions below.
* Please note: The default behavior is to open a dialogue box for you to choose.
Download PDF to your computer, then open the file
- When your cursor is on top of the desired link, right-click.
- Scroll down to the "Save As" option. It may read "Save Target As," or "Save PDF As."
- A pop-up will appear, asking you where to save the file. Select a location that you will remember.
- Minus out of your browser (most likely Internet Explorer) and find the file on your computer. Double-click on this file to open.
Clear Your Cache (browser temporary file memory)
- Hit "Control" and "R" on your keyboard, at the same time.
- This will get rid of the recent memory of your downloads. This does not remove any automatic logins or settings that you may have.
- Once this is complete, try redownloading the wanted PDF file.
Still having issues? We are here to help.
Please contact our internal sales desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (646) 452-6700.